dimanche 4 septembre 2011

Jaz Parks - tome 7

Jaz Parks, Tome 7: Bitten in Two de Jennifer Rardin

Résumé :

Jaz Parks here. I. Am. Pissed. Just as Vayl and I arrive in Morocco to secure an ancient artifact, he wakes up calling me by another woman's name. And it's not even a good one. But since any form of argument transforms him into an unholy terror, I'm forced to play along until the gang and I can figure out what kind of power has so vastly altered his perceptions.

So it's time for me to do what any well-trained assassin in my position might do. I attack. What follows is a hair-raising, breath-taking bullet train ride to the finish as the crew battles on multiple fronts. I now know what I have to do - I must return to hell one last time.

(Source booknode)

Mon Avis :

A VENIR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire